Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Dear Blog: I have not forgotten you!

Yikes! Six months...is that how long it has been since I have blogged? What?  Really? There has been so much I have not shared with you, dear blog.  But that is going to change, starting now.  And until I can leave you with a proper post, I will share with you some of the things I have been working on lately.

Valentine Hearts in English Rose

Pink soap in citrusy Energy and green in spicy Wasabi
More Valentine's hearts

Even MORE Valentine goodness!

Who doesn't love cupcakes?

Crazy skulls made at the Soap Bar!

Two new super cute molds for the Soap Bar.

I sent 12 soaps into the world and got these 12 lovelies in return!

Don't forget, the Soap Bar is open from 11-4 Saturdays and by appointment. I hope to see you soon!

Photobucket
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...