Thursday, June 17, 2010

Dachshunds on Parade

This weekend in Ellensburg is the 8th Annual Dachshunds on Parade. I don't have a dachshund, but I am a dog lover with two dogs of my own, so I am super excited for this event. In addition to Soapendipity, I also have Canine Frosting.

If you haven't seen my booth at the Kittitas County Farmer's Market, I have lots of collars, harnesses, and leashes in fun patterns and colors. I have been working hard all week to be sure I have plenty of dachshund sized harnesses available and I have even baked up a fresh batch of dog cookies.

And for all the dachshund lovers out there, I have also been working on something soapy just for you!

Dachshund Silhouette soaps!! I love how they turned out and can't wait to have them for sale at the market this weekend. Each soap weighs in at almost 7 oz, and they smell great. In addition to the traditional white background, I will also have a few other color choices. The dachshund in the soap is actually made from soap and I hand cut out each and every one.

So don't forget to stop by my booth this Saturday and you could leave with something great for both you and your furry friend!!

Photobucket
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...